KULP History & Mission

 

KULP® History:

Kulp® is established by Cuneyt Dogrusoz in Istanbul in 1984 to remedy the need of packaging machinery. The first production has started as engineering and manufacturing of filling machines, vacuum mixers, cosmetics machinery and powder filling machines. Later on, as  the company institutionalized in time, and carried on with some new projects like manufacturing of packaging machines including cap sorting systems, capping machines, labelling machines, air rinsers and transfer pumps  in line with the changing and developing conditions worldwide .

 

KULP® Mission:

With short service time in spare parts supply thanks to its rich stocks, the company also presents solutions for its customers in after-sales process, and for continues development strengthens in R&D activities with each passing day.

Providing specially designed and manufactured long-life packaging machines with professional after sales service, KULP continues to lead the way with a desire for handing down its position gained with its - around- 1500 currently working machines domestically and abroad and contributes to development of the sector without compromising with quality.

Kulp® keeps its leading position by designing and producing high quality, long-life packaging equipment including professional after-sales service with more than 1500 references in Turkey and abroad day by day.

 

KULP® Machinery Production:

Producing packaging machines for food, dairy, cosmetics, chemicals, dye, pharmaceutical, and pastry sectors in a 1000 m² workspace and with a personnel of around 50 specialists. 

 

KULP® Sales:

Today Kulp® continues to increase its machines export, which started in the Netherlands in 1997 spreading to 7 continents. It develops its overseas sales and marketing activities thanks to authorized sales agents in Germany, Belgium, Greece, Australia, Italy, United Kingdom, United States and Colombia.